How Do You Clean a Marble Bathtub
1. Clean your tub every week and make sure your tub stays dry after each use.
2. To clean the bathtub, use a neutral liquid detergent and use a soft cloth or a good sponge.
3. Do not use abrasive and highly alkaline cleaning supplies.
4. Avoid using dark detergents, as it is easy to cause pigments to penetrate into the cylinder surface.
5. After using the hose, don't forget to turn off the water system, so as to avoid frequent dripping water and cause the bathtub to accumulate water.
6. If there is any damage to the bathtub, you should immediately notify the relevant company to repair it, so as to prevent the problem from worsening.
7. Do not leave metal objects in the bathtub, they will make the bathtub rust and stain the surface.